Monday, March 7, 2011

To Do List.

Hey guys this isn't so much a case of theft just a to-do list for me to do.
Posting it here to keep myself organized.


Update Cases of Theft- - -

Case #1 - Guest_Alttiee

Case #2 - Clockwork

Case #3 - JetWolf

Case #4 - Teenager

Case #5 - Bullshet

Case #6 - Joust

Case #7 - Virudical - More Lulz to add

Case #8 - GlTTE

Case #9 - Clingey

Case #10 - Yesup

Case #11 - Unravel - More Lulz to add

Case #12 - Artisticutness

Case #13 - Slinky

Case #14 - Guest_Anazls / Not

Case #15 - Zelotic

Case #16 - Trundy - Need to Write

Case #18 - XelNc [ now IRDesigns ]

Case #19 - Guest_OwlTicket

Case #20 - xIWuveUx




Case #21 - Radiant

Case #22 - Guest_MyCareface [ Icelamb's alt account ]


Cases that need to be made 
- Oil
- Sanctuarium 
- DarkMald

& a whole bunch more I'm too lazy to name.
But I should finish the updates before I start on new cases.
 


7 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity, has anyone looked into this Glamourising chick? Her DP looks like tomb raider... And some of her art looks like some of the stuff that's already been stolen. Just curious. ~Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree on that...I found the picture of Kim Kardashian she HEAVILY referenced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I noticed that too. Sad part is, her tagline is something along the lines of "I am not an art thief! I keep WIPs of everything I do!" Eeeh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I think you need to make a case on "Emerges/Yawn/iDinooo" she steals so much and I have evidence too, she keeps running away from me but people need to be warned !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I was in a group a long time ago when she was stealing from tutorials. Actually that was this summer. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got two more that need to be checked out, and in fact, I know one of them has or had a shop in the forum. First off, we have PoeticSins. The second ESPECIALLY: Tooth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PoeticSins was disabled. I wonder why ? xD

      Delete