Friday, March 18, 2011

Case #24 - Nikolaivna [ now Dox ]

She got a name change and now she Dox.
I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO MAKE FUN OF HER NEW NAME!!


Anyways.. 


Seriously, I didn't give two shits about this girl.
Until she brought her art theft to GASR.
No way am I tolerating it.


I'm sorry if am pissed off and I will come off as bitchy.


Anyways, what first caught our attention with this Nikolavagina bitch was when she entered lollirot's request.


This is what she posted.
She was quick to remove the picture after lollirot confronted her.


See it for yourself
As you can see this is obviously a PHOTO edited there.
Not a "DRAWING" as she claims.


Oh and what do you know we actually found the picture that she raepd in order to make her "drawing".


See it for youself


This is a photo of a pretty famous model who calls herself Apnea.
OH and if you think that some how the guy managed to somehow take a picture that "happened" to look exactly like the drawing Nikolaivna posted then you have to remember that this photo was posted on his blog in 2008 and Niko claimed to have drawn it in 2011.
NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL.


I don't even have to ovelay these because it's so damn obvious it's she just edited this picture slightly and then tried to sell it.


Then of course lollirot confronts Nikolaivagina and she denies the whole thing and attempts to pay off lollirot in order to keep the theft "hush hush".




Lollirot kindly allowed me to post her what Nikolaivna sent to her so you can see what a lying dshodbdfodb this girl is.




Click to see larger version


Basically she said...
1. No I re-drew this.. REALLY.
2. I didn't keep the .PSD file.
3. Lollirot could you keep this "confidential".


DON'T TELL PEOPLE I STOLE REALLY THEN THEY WON'T BUY MY STOLEN WORK ANYMORE ;A;
That would be UNTHINKABLE.


Anyways so after this whole ordeal blew over we went to her homepage and saw that all of her "drawings" looked somewhat suspicious.
Then we found originals of them and our suspicions were confirmed.


These are just the ones we have found SO FAR.
I'm sure many more will pop up.
We have no idea who these pictures were made for ;A;


First there is this green looking man, the one that is right beside the "drawing" for lollirot.


See it for yourself

This is a butchered overpaint of a drawing made by Sakimichan @ deviantart.


See it for yourself
Don't believe me? Here's an overlay.




As you can see the lighting matches up perfectly.
The tones in the skin are almost identical.
You can even still see some of the original hair UNTOUCHED.
Same exact body portions (head, shoulder, ear, collar bone, etc)
Same with the ear it too looks untouched by her grabby hands.


WAIT, WE ARE NOT DONE YET!


Next there is this "K" picture.
Visit her homepage if you desperately need to see it.


Is this original art? NOPE IT IS NOT.
It's an edited version of a drawing by Acidlullaby @ deviantart.


See it for yourself
It's funny because she thinks if she horizontally flips the picture NOBODY will recognize it!!
HOW LULZY.


I will make an overlay of this one later.
But seriously at this point are you still giving this girl the befinit of the doubt?


Well if so then we found the source of a third picture.
Another one of her crappy art raeps.
It's funny though cause like she totally deleted the picture off of her photobucket.
And unfortunately I thought at the time when I saved a webarchive it would show the picture even if it had been deleted. I was wrong.


BUT here's the picture~




This one is ripped off of SeriousBreakfastTime @ deviantart.


See it for yourself
To further prove it here is an overlay.


Overlay of the two images.
WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T BUY THIS GIRLS SHIT.
SHE'S BAT SHIT CRAZY.
I THINK SHE'S ACTUALLY CONVINCED HERSELF THAT SHE DOESN'T STEAL.


Look and see.






Then afterwards she started quoting the bible telling me not to judge her. 
I DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE GOD WILL!


& Karma.


EDIT - So today I got a PM from her with an apology.
I'm posting it here so you can see.




The text is kind of small so here's a copy + paste of the message.


"Hey, You caught me and my old ways.

After reading all of the case & others as well i really do apologize.
I understand that no one really wants to tolerate such things as this.
And i am awfully appreciative that you made a site. I see the main reason is to point out people's mistakes.

I see that you were putting your hand down on the table with others.
Thanks, really, no sarcasm, for minding me the way you have.

So right now i am asking for forgiveness. from everyone. I would appreciate it if you placed this on your site as well. Maybe even make a section of where people did apologize.

I do use references to an extent where i use them almost all the way. We all need practice and that way is not the way to do it.

I am a Christian and after last night & this morning, i know that i was wrong. You.. Actually made me see things differently.

I would really be obliged if you accepted this. Please note that i did not create anymore stolen images after lollirots image. All of the images ive used were from stocks off of DeviantArt. o:

I don't know how else to say what i am about to say (type).

I TRULY am sorry and you were sent to make me aware that enough was enough.

You are allowed to hate me as much as you want, along with everyone else, But I shall no longer do wrong. All that was a digup. And sometimes we need to Dig to find roots to see if they are growing up right, rather than down wrong.

Thanks for helping me.
Really.

If there is anything you want me to do to help your site, whatever have you. Please contact me.

Thanks ..

~йikolaivna

P.S: The Nikolavagina was funny."



So she claims everything after lollirot is her own work made from stock images.
Which, as long as she is using royalty free stock and crediting the artists, then it's okay.
Personally, I probably won't trust her again but if you want to believe in the good in people then you can choose for yourself whether you want to believe her.


We will NOT stop watching her new stuff.
& if we find something wrong with them we will let you all know 
:3

45 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    bat shit crazy.
    she quote'd the bible bro.
    she bat shit crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S IRONIC CAUSE IF SHE'S TRYING TO BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN SHE AIN'T DOING IT RIGHT.

    What with trying to use the holy bible to further her lies and deceit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is stealing art so popular? ._.
    liek. GO AWAY SMELLY THIEVES, steal and repaintotherartwork somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow she asked 40k for avi art like wtf && if you guys want the album of her complete stole crap its right here --> http://s768.photobucket.com/albums/xx322/Nikolaivna3/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow.. I was so close to buying a piece of art from her. Thanks so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i actauly like her emo an gothic art more then the normale one's.... even if it wasn't fully made by her...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misbruik rapporteren,
    Waarom dit is legaal er zit geen copyright op de "kunst stukken"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well .. stealing art and claiming as their own is way easier then doing art by themselves.... uhhh sounds like WORK eh?

    God Will!
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.
    My friend Kayla has been buying a lot of art from her. And one Dp that she bought from Nikolaivina LOOKS ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME AS SOMEONE ELSES.
    I almost bought art from her.
    Thanks for notifying me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. art stealing is the new trend i see
    lmao & using the bible? really?
    GOD BLESS STEALING
    sounds right...? no

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow thank you for the pm and i will ford ward it to all my friends because this is unacceptable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know when you lose trust it sure is hard to gain. Doesn't take 3 easy steps.

    So i just want to say Sorry, once again.

    And.. this site is a Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, this site is a plus so we can see who's a theif 8D

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of her own display pictures that she was using herself and claiming as her own a while back caught my eye because I remembered seeing an exact replica of it on DeviantArt a few days before. I thought that maybe she WAS this artist, because I didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to put it as their display as it was pretty much on the front page of DA, so I looked the other way, but it continued to bother me. turns out she actually stole them. LOL. They're so alike, there's no doubt. This is pathetic. and this "artist" doesn't deserve to be on GASR. This needs to be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I know when you lose trust it sure is hard to gain. Doesn't take 3 easy steps.

    So i just want to say Sorry, once again.

    And.. this site is a Plus. "

    A real artist wouldn´t even think about "stealing / using art from others" - you did. Says everything. Stop whining around here and saying sorry. Go read the bible to understand what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's chill. I guess apologizing and realizing what i did (the right thing) is whining.
    Don't demand someone to do what you don't.

    Matthew 7:3-5 - Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove that splinter from your eye,' while the wooden beam is in your eye? You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye.

    Word.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I believe Nikolaivna didn't steal the first.
    But that -> http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e258/sdsdsd270/Gasr%20Art%20Thieves/Nicolaivna23.gif
    Looks too much the same.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wasn't even going to say anything here because I think she is a sweet girl despite what she did but I do have something to add.

    She is a talented person, even editing over some of the pics she showed she obviously has talent, so my biggest question I have is why waste your talent lying and cheating when you can just draw art and do things the right way?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know it makes me sad more than anything. If people would just put as much time as they did working on their own art as they did stealing then I'm pretty sure that they would get as good as the stuff they paint over .>

    ReplyDelete
  20. free stocks = cheating, if u make money with them. in fact, its something u should just upload on DA,credits the artist and put it there "JUST FOR PRACTICING". using those bible is meaningless if u're going to apologize to Tino or this blog ONLY, go apologize to people who bought from you or trusted u. if u truly realised ur mistake, u would do that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey now using free stock isn't cheating >.>
    Would you say that using AVATARS is cheating?
    Since it is a base and when you use them it's not from scratch :B

    I mean I use stock for my backgrounds sometimes...

    But, these picture manipulations should DEFINITELY not sell for 40k.
    It's kind of dishonest since she's making it seem like these are some sort of digital drawing when they are not.. She's working on a better base (even better than avatars).

    LOLOLOL
    That's how I feel >.>

    ReplyDelete
  22. Let me clarify.
    Using stock like she is doing is NOT cheating.
    Just a different form of art.
    One that should not sell for crazy high prices like 40k.
    //since that's how much people charge for DRAWINGS which are all done from scratch

    ReplyDelete
  23. amen @someone.

    I'm with you there.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Imo, her doing photomanips like that - should only sell for 5k at the most.
    In this case, if she was totally honest about this, credited the stock owner, got written permission if needed etc, I would buy.

    It is a different type of art - airbrushing in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's sad to see all these artists on DeviantArt spend countless hours on their work that they provide as an inspiration to us..

    And then to see someone copy them, or slightly repaint the image without giving credit or asking or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Omg.. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THIS WARNING
    No honestly I wanted to buy art from her I was like 'wow she is so talented, I wish I could paint like her T^T' yeah right... major thief that steals beautiful artwork.. smh

    ReplyDelete
  28. All the work on her page looks so different. It is not consistent at all. Least it looks that way to me..
    She does have a nice taste in music though.
    /dances as I glare at the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  29. The funny thing is, that this girl COULD have potential. And maybe be a good artist. But i highly doubt that anyone would trust her now. thanks for this. ill post a warning in my group c:

    ReplyDelete
  30. You all can look at me all you want, Because i have nothing to hide. c:

    ReplyDelete
  31. Of course you have nothing to hide: we've seen it all already.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stop trying to give Christians bad reputation! -.-
    smh.
    Sigh, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  33. She has changed for now atleast, the work she is producing now is her own so put the past in the past and move on. However this is always here as a reminder just in case she turns back to her old ways.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love Nikki's DP's and no, she did not steal them. I've watched her make quit a few now. So, all those hateful people out there need to hop off. And out of all honesty, if you "Seriously, I didn't give two shits about this girl." Then why bother making a site? Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Now she doesn't steal but BEFORE she did.
    Here is a tip for you,read and look at the pictures in the blog before you type anything here,geez.
    Are you blind or did you lose you glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Well. If after all this she's now doing honest work from scratch or purely screenshot from imvu, no wonder her prices went up like hell. My first dp from her cost me 1.5k and she was kind enough to make two versions of it at no extra cost. Then later I purchased another for 3k, since she was struggling for time with school, and my last for 5k. They all looked straight off referenced from my original screenies so I take it at the time she had been doing honest work. But now after all this crap the prices have boomed upto 40k.

    Yeah, no thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  37. ^
    She doesn't expect EVERYONE to pay 40k for a dp.
    But the point is that it's a drawing, and she's improved a lot so she has the right to raise her prices. It's not like her work is crap. Her work is amazing and realistic. So you can't expect it to be really cheap. I've bought three Dps from her so far. and I do not regret paying the 10k, money well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  38. ^-^ I forgive her, But it was wrong and she noes it was wrong so I think all of you should get over it. and if you dont wanna forgive her thats your choice you have to live with yourself. <3

    Oh and ps: ^_^ I think even though she did redraw some of the things I think she actually made them look better then the original versions <3 love ya niko.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Dartvot does godly work, well worth 50k in my opinion, and charges way less than her. Sorry, I don't care how much your integrity has gone up, you don't rip people off like that. Unless you draw your dp art with a fucking brush between your toes, I wouldn't even consider it. ._. Pardon my French. "I'm busy with school." shouldn't be an excuse for a 30k rise in pay. Just ask for patience?

    ReplyDelete
  40. ^ Well then stop complaining, You're dissing art, not just any art, her art. She makes her own work now and she doesn't steal anymore. Its not a rip off if the people choose to buy it from her. If you want to order from Dartvot then order from them, no need to complain over this because she gets orders. You're just a hater. And school means a s**tload to her, so devoting her time to make a picture ,for not even 15$, means she is devoting her education.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Yeah let's lie and cheat our way up in the world by having gotten lent a hand by the people we stole from to get there. Without them knowing. Kindly stfu. Shes an overpriced self righteous deceitful little cheat. And cause her stealing covered up with some editing got her far, people still pay even the ridiculous prices just cause that's what gave her the boost before. Not a lot of people know about this. To them, she's an artistic genius. Choke on your "success" Niko. Bask in the credits turned to money that YOU DON'T DESERVE.

    ReplyDelete
  42. If you love art, you shouldn't just focus on the money & high prices. You're doing something that you love. 'nuff said

    ReplyDelete
  43. I loved her art so much, I wanted to be just like her one day but now that I see this all I can say is I am heartbroken. Dox, if you're reading this then I hope you take a good hard look at what you did. You inspired me to make my own art but once I read this I knew I'd never be sufficiently inspired to create a masterpiece. I looked up to you, a lot of artist's did too, but now this. I know coming from me it will mean nothing to you but I am just so disappointed in you . . .

    ReplyDelete