Thursday, July 29, 2010

Case #2 - Clockwork

A long time ago a Pro developper by the name of Clockwork set up a shop on the GASRs. 
I don't even remember the name of the thread I think it was called Blood and Chocolate or something like that.
Anyways the thread was deleted a long long long time ago.


At this the rule was just newly in place nobody could call her out even though she was obviously stealing photos.
Clockwork inspired the creation of the GASR Crusader. 
Congratulations girl!


Looking at this case you can kind of see how sketchy our proof was back then. We learned quickly to screencap all that shit because art thieves are quick to edit and delete when they are caught.


Anyways this is the picture that started it all.
A picture which she made for Synner. 
She deleted it from her photobucket and she was also quick to remove it from her post but I saved the image.



The photo she ripped of off was made by Be-at @ deviantart.
See for yourself
I don't think I need to do an overlay of these two image because it's quite obvious it's this picture. You can tell just by comparing the two arms (which she didn't edit much).


Next there was this picture.


Luckily this time, I got a screencap of her posting it in her thread.


Click the image for the larger version

This time she ripped off a photo manipulation made by neonNINJArawr @ deviantart.
See for yourself

For the above she claims that she edited the original stock but it's really obvious that she edited the already edited version of the photo.

NOTE: This part is just speculation.

I'm going to guess her new work is enhanced sims 2 characters.
I have yet to find the actual pictures and I'm still looking but I have found some pretty noticeable similarities.


The porportions of her face are extremely similar to this Sims 2 screenshot I found on flickr.


Here is an overlay of the two images.



With this I am, however, I am only speculating and I have yet to find an exact screenshot that matches.
But I am still looking.

Included we have also found this sims screenshot on deviantart.

See for yourself
Which looks like the exact same outfit seen on this picture.

Edited version by Clockwork 

9 comments:

  1. I've been playing The Sims 1/2/3 for 10 years now and I can definately recognise the basic Sims 2 characters in the pictures.
    If you don't believe me, ask other Sims players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, the hair in the 2nd picture is by peggy, a famous sims 2 content creator

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also seen skins similar to that first 'edit' so there is probably an exact screenshot like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny little butthurt children. Many people use other art as bases when doing repaints. Clockwork is known for having permission to use the bases, as most people do when using other art for repaints. This entire blog is false, and shouldn't be used as a reference when ordering art from her. If you've got doubts, ask to watch her on join.me like many people have. Still have doubts? Don't order from her. Go order from some shitty artist. You're not hurting her. This comes from a Friend and customer of hers that has seen her do art from scratch. This isn't a trustworthy blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. throwing insults at people providing proof doesn't lend to your credibility at all. and saying you painted something "from scratch" when youre really just editing a picture is theft and wrong. especially if its copyrighted material like the photos from dA. i wont even acknowledge your other statements as they have no base at all are honestly, completely ridiculous. if anyone is being childish it is you.

      Delete
    2. Ohhh how hilariously ignorant you are.
      Thanks for the laugh.

      Delete
    3. Sorry I just had to add, the only one who's butthurt is you. Doubting the credibility of the blog because they said something bad about your bff? Oh boohoo. Hate to break it to you but in 2010 we found clockwork editing AN ALREADY EDITED stock photo. That's wrong on every account lol. But of course that probably goes whoosh over your very small head. Have a nice life in Clockwork's behind.

      Delete
    4. Finally I'd like to mention that nobody here is jealous that Clockwork can copy+paste a head on a photo cause I'm pretty sure my 16 year old brother could do that with what limited photoshop skills he has. I'm also a big part of the deviant art community and using any kind of base in drawings is frowned upon. If she's going to make photo manipulations she could at least be honest about what she's doing and credit her photo sources. AT the time she made off like these were "all drawn" when really she just shit all over a photo and pasted an imvu head in there. Sorry if I'm coming off ranty I just cannot stand when people have their head shoved up someone's ass that they are willing to ignore what they have done. Sure clockwork today could be "authentic" I could care less but back in the day she stole end of story.

      Delete
  5. Just wanna say, I know this blog is true cus I've searched and things so yea~But people tend to repaint over things to practice so,,

    ReplyDelete